COMPACT LASER DIODE DRIVER
FOR LASER DIODES, SLED AND SOA DEVICES
This compact Laser Diode Driver (cLDD) is a compact all-in-one unit designed for convenience of use, and combines a user interchangeable mount for a laser diode, SLED, SOA or similar device, a current driver and a TEC controller, all in a self-contained enclosure. This product includes a USB port and a software control application with a graphical user interface (GUI) for real-time device monitoring, control and data logging.
The cLDD is used with either a 10-pin / 14-pin butterfly mount (provided with Type I, Type II and custom pin out routing boards) and/or a DIL mount. The mounts are user-interchangeable.
- Self-contained enclosure combining and incorporating:
- Device current driver (2A)
- Device TEC driver (3A)
- Device mount – Butterfly or DIL (user-interchangeable)
- Control Electronics and Firmware
- No laser-controller and/or TEC cables required
- External modulation capability, USB interface and control application
- Exceptional convenience, design and engineering