1064nm COMPACT PULSED FIBER LASER
This compact Pulsed Fiber Laser generates nanosecond pulses at 1064nm. It is based in a compact design package and on a MOPA (Master Oscillator Power Amplifier) architecture that uses proven subsystems and proprietary laser pulse generation, triggering, gating and ASE suppression techniques. The laser incorporates real-time stabilization, control electronics and firmware that continuously monitor and optimize laser operation.
- Center wavelength: 1064nm (other wavelengths available)
- Average output power: >0.5W
- Output peak power: >0.5KW
- Pulsewidth: 6 to 100ns (selectable)
- Repetition rate: single-shot to 1MHz
- Diffraction-limited output beam