COMPACT PULSED FIBER LASER
Single frequency at 1550nm
This compact Pulsed Fiber Laser developed for field applications, generates single frequency short nanosecond pulses at 1550 nm.
It is based on a MOPA (Master Oscillator Power Amplifier) architecture that uses proven subsystems and proprietary laser pulse
generation, triggering, gating and ASE suppression techniques.
The laser incorporates real-time stabilization, control electronics and firmware that continuously monitor and optimize laser operation.
- Center wavelength: 1545 – 1555nm (other wavelengths available)
- Average output power: >1W
- Output peak power: >5KW
- Pulsewidth: 3 to 5ns (fixed)
- Repetition rate: single-shot to 1MHz
- Diffraction-limited output beam