PSL CONTROL INTERFACE / ARBITRARY
The Pulse Seed Laser Control Interface / Arbitrary Waveform Generator is a device that allows the programming/generation of arbitrary pulse waveforms. The internal storage includes 8 standard square pulse width profiles from 5 to 500ns. Freely programmable waveform curve shapes are also accepted. Arbitrary waveform pulse profiles can be uploaded directly from a two column (time vs amplitude) comma separated file (.csv). It generates periodic internal trigger frequencies and allows for external trigger frequency input. It is compatible with the PSL pulse analog drivers from MWTechnologies or any other drivers with analog input in order to modulate current with specific pulse shapes.
It includes USB interface and dedicated software control application with GUI.
- Cost-effective and compact pulse waveform generator
- Compatible with OEM analog pulse drivers
- 200MHz programming/generation of arbitrary pulse waveforms (5ns time step resolution)
- Periodic internal trigger frequencies and external trigger frequency input
- Amplitude/Power control
- Input/Output synchronization signals available
- USB interface and dedicated software control application with GUI